- COVID-19 Information
The City of Kinston is supporting the State of North Carolina and Lenoir County Health Department in protecting the health and safety of our community during the COVID-19 pandemic. This page is a collection of information from the state, county, and city sharing COVID updates and information about vaccinations.
All residents 18 and older are eligible for the vaccine in North Carolina. You have a spot, take your shot!
Vaccination and Testing Information
Use the North Carolina Vaccine Location Finder to find a location best for you! Lenoir County Transit is offering free rides to anyone going to be vaccinated. Call 252-523-4171 before 1pm, at least one business day in advance to reserve your spot!
- Lenoir County Health Department
- call 252-526-4200 to schedule an appointment
- Check their Facebook page for events!
- UNC Lenoir Health Care
- Walk-in appointments are available from 8:30am to 3:45pm for 18+! Call 984-215-5485
- Kinston Community Health Center
- call 252-522-9800 to schedule an appointment!
- Free testing Mondays from 3-6pm -- sign up here to pre-register, or drive up!
- Kinston Clinic Pharmacy
- Call 252-523-3187 for appointments
- Realo Drugs Vaccine Scheduler
- all 252-527-6929 to make an appointment
- before attending the appointment, go to the Vaccine Scheduler to download consent forms or register online.
- Sign-up online here
- Call 252-522-4902 to make an appointment
- Schedule online (requires a log-in)
- Call 252-527-8400 for availability
Many more locations are available throughout Lenoir County - Go to MySpot.nc.gov to find the best location for you!